- FRIALEN® Safety Fittings
- PE Spigot Fittings
- FRIAFIT® Sewage System
- FRIATOOLS® Technical Equipment
- VIKING JOHNSON Mechanical Joints
A priority business area of GLYNWED UAB is pipesystems of HDPE and their jointing technologies as well as transition fittings to other materials. Whichever joint is needed (FRIALEN electrofusion fittings, PE spigots or mechanical cast iron fittings), GLYNWED UAB will provide you with the best solution for every single need.
Strong Arguments for FRIALEN® Electrofusion Fittings
1. Exposed heating coil for improved hold:
FRIALEN® safety fittings are designed with exposed heating coils. These provide consistent heat transfer during fusion and optimum homogenous connection of the materials. Other advantages of exposed heating coil:
- Fusion result is not affected by oxidic layer in the fitting
- Symmetrical fusion ellipse
- Excellent and fast bridging of gap
2. Longer fusion zone for more bite:
FRIALEN® safety fittings have a longer fusion zone thus clearly exceeding the requirements by the European standard. This allows a considerably greater solidity and reliability of the fusion joint. Other advantages:
- enlarged force transferring area
- greater installation safety
- higher long-term solidity of the jointing.
3. Larger insertion depth for a perfect result:
The larger insertion depth of the pipe ends inside the coupler contributes considerably to the reliability and safety of your pipe connections. FRIALEN® safety fittings ensure that …
- angle deviations are safely absorbed
- bending stresses are better compensated
- melt pressures are evenly built up.
FRIALEN® Safety Fittings| FRIAMAT® Fusion Boxes| Electrofusion Couplers| E-fittings| E-couplers| Electrofusion Fittings| Fittings with Electrofusion Coils| Electrofusion Joints| Electrofusion Connectors