THE NEW GENERATION FRIALEN PRESSURE TAPPING TEES
EASY. FAST. SAFE.
The new, innovative and patented fast clamping system stands out straight away. The saddle automatically clamps correctly onto the pipe – for a saddle mount of d40 to d225 mm – comfortable, reliable and completely tool-free!
- Impossible-to-lose pieces and easy mounting without extra tools make on-site work easier to handle!
- For tapping you only need one tool, the hexagon socket spanner FWSS 17, suitable for all dimensions!
- Mounting with just a flick of the wrist! Position the saddle – hook the clamp into place – CLACK – job done. Rapid processing: short fusion and cooling times, tap the main pipe in just a few turns with no effort at all thanks to the integrated drill!
- The fast clamping system doesn’t leave any room for mishandling: its flexibility means that the saddle automatically clamps into the correct position, even with pipes that have been expanded by internal pressure!
- Large pipe tolerances or out-of-roundness are automatically covered by the part’s design!
- For the technician’s security: solid stop collars on the drills signal the upper and lower end positions. If the stop collars are overloaded, the drill goes straight through. However: this doesn’t damage the component or the propulsion, nor does anything come out. A reverse twist helps the thread to get back on the right track!